Our priority is to keep you safe
We are sure that you will enjoy a unique experience during your stay. Besides that, our priority is to keep both our employees and our visitors safe and healthy.
Casa Milos is aligned to World Health Organization’ s policies for safety measures against COVID-19.
- Staff is always wearing protective masks and gloves
- Staff undergoes thermal screening daily
- Hand sanitizers available to every room
Before your stay
- All surfaces are disinfected
Air conditions are disinfected
- Room keys are disinfected
- Enhanced disinfection and deep cleaning practices
- Steam cleaning of fabric surfaces
Help us keep you safe
Housekeeping is only available upon request in order to keep your room safe from external germs and viruses.
- Wash all parts of your hands frequently (at least 20 seconds if using an alcohol-based hand rub, and at least 40 seconds with soap and water), including after exchanging objects such as money or credit cards.
- Look for hand sanitizer stations and use them before going into dining halls, restaurants or bars.
- Cover a cough or sneeze with a bent elbow or tissue, and throw away the tissue in a closed bin.
- Maintain at least a 1-meter distance from staff and other guests. This includes avoiding hugging, kissing, or shaking hands. If you can’t guarantee the distance, wear a mask.
- The doors and windows of all rooms should be opened daily for natural ventilation